Training and certification - ISO22301 - Lead Auditor - EN
Taxes included VAT
Included in the price
Included in the price
- PECB Classroom presentation materials with explanatory notes
- PECB video support for trainers in replay
- Progressive eLearning course by daily sections
- Interactive MCQ-type training QUIZs as in the exam
- Online certification exam when you are ready
- Official and international PECB certification
- Second exam if the first is not successful
- macOS, Windows, IOS and Android app
- LINALAB tips for first-time success
- LINALAB support in case of questions or problem with PECB
Why should you participate?
The ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training will allow you to acquire the necessary expertise to carry out Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audits by applying generally recognized auditing principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, you will acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to plan and carry out internal and external audits, in accordance with the ISO 19011 standard and the ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Through hands-on exercises, you will be able to master auditing techniques and have the skills required to manage an audit program, an audit team, client communication and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to carry out this audit, you can take the exam and apply for the title of “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor”. The PECB certificate certifies that you have acquired the necessary skills for auditing organizations according to best auditing practices.
Who is the training for?
- Auditors wishing to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System certification audits
- Managers or consultants wishing to master the audit process of the Business Continuity Management System
- Anyone responsible for maintaining compliance with BCMS requirements
- Technical experts wishing to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Consultants specialized in business continuity management
At the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 for a BCMS from an auditor's perspective
- Assess compliance of the BCMS with the requirements of ISO 22301, in accordance with the fundamental concepts and principles of auditing
- Plan, conduct and close an ISO 22301 compliance audit, in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021-1, ISO 19011 guidelines and other good audit practices
- Manage an ISO 22301 audit program
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SMAC auditing
- Lectures are illustrated with examples based on a case study
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role plays and oral presentations
- The practice tests are similar to the certification exam
A good knowledge of the ISO 22301 standard and in-depth knowledge of the principles of auditing.
Once the order has been placed, you will receive the accesses within 2 hours allowing you to start studying.
All of the training, the exam and the steps to obtain the certification are carried out online.